Here are the general terms and conditions of German Colony Guesthouse.
1.The following General Terms and Conditions apply for the Guesthouse Accommodation Contract (comprises and replaces the following terms: lodging contract, Customer reception
contract, hostel contract, rooms contract, hostel room contract; hereinafter referred to as “Contract”) as well as all other services and supplies rendered to the customer (comprises
and replaces the following terms: Guest, Ordering Party, Renter, Tour Operator, Agent) by German Colony Guesthouse.
Derech Yaffo 100, Haifa, Israel
2. Deviating terms, also to the extent included in the General Terms and Conditions of the
Customer, shall notapply unless expressly approved by the Hostel in writing.
II. CONCLUSION OF THE CONTRACT
1. Upon the Customer‘s request for a reservation,a Contract is brought about by the Guesthouse's corresponding confirmation of the reservation.
2. Contractual partners are the Guesthouse and the Customer. If a third party has made the reservation on behalf of the Customer, this party shall be liable vis-à-vis the Hostel
jointly and severally with the Customer for all obligations resulting from the Contract if the Hostel is in possession of a corresponding declaration given by the third party.
Independent there from, any Ordering Party is obliged to pass on all booking related information to the Customer, in particular the present General Terms and Conditions.
3. Sub- and re-leasing of rooms as well as their usage for purposes other than accommodation require the prior written consent of the Guesthouse.
4. Bookings can only be done by contractually capable people.
5. Adherence to the most up-to-date version of the House Rules is stipulated in this contract.These can be downloaded from the Hostel
III. SERVICES, PRICES, PAYMENT
1. The Guesthouse is obliged to have the booked rooms available according to the present
General Terms and Conditions and to fulfil the services agreed upon.
2. The Guesthouse is
by virtue of important reasons fully entitled to accommodate the Customer in another Guesthouse with comparable standards and services for the price agreed without recourse if the accommodation in the booked guesthouse is not
3. The Customer is obliged to pay the prices applying to or agreed on for the provision of accommodation and additional services the Customer has made use of, respectively booked.
This also applies to services and expenses of the Hostel vis-à-vis third parties incurred for performances rendered upon the Customer’s request.
4. The prices agreed include the applicable taxes. For Israeli tourists it is required to add the statutory Value Added Tax to the quoted rates.
5. Prices could be changed by the Guesthouse,
if the Customer subsequently wants to change the number of the booked rooms, the services or the duration of the stay in the Guesthouse.
6. The Guesthouse is entitled to request, on the conclusion of the Contract or later, a security deposit in the form of a credit card guarantee. The credit card will not be charged
before the arrival to the Guesthouse.
7. The total amount, less potential deposits, as detailed in an itemised bill, is due upon arrival unless otherwise arranged beforehand.
IV. REVOCATION BY THE CUSTOMER CANCELLATION AND NON-SHOW-FEE
1. The Guesthouse gives the customer the right to revoke the contract at any time. In this regard, the following provisions:
Cancellations that are at least 3 days before the arrival date do not oblige any cancellation fee.
Cancellations that are made less than 3 days prior to the arrival date, the Guesthouse is entitled to charge a cancellation fee in the amount on the agreed price of the first
In case of Non-Show the guesthouse reserves the right to charge a fee equals to the agreed price of the first night.
1.3. EARLY CHECK-OUT
If the guest arrives and decides to leave early, the nights not spent 24 hours
after the cancellation occurs are 50% refunded.
V. REVOCATION BY THE GUESTHOUSE
1. The Guesthouse shall be entitled to extraordinary revocation of the Contract for good cause, in
• Force majeure or other circumstances which do not fall under the scope of responsibility of the Guesthouse make it impossible to perform the Contract;
• Misleading or incorrect statements of material facts have been used in booking rooms, for example, with respect to the person of the Customer, or the purpose;
• The Guesthouse has justified reason to assume that in case the Customer makes use of the Guesthouse's services the smooth business operations, safety, or reputation of the
Guesthouse in the public may be impeded, without such matters being attributable to the Guesthouse's power of control or organization;
• The Guesthouse has gained knowledge that the financial situation of the Customer has considerably worsened after conclusion of contract, in particular if the Customer does not pay
for due claims of the Guesthouse or does not provide sufficient security and as a result payment claims of the Guesthouse appear to be endangered;
2. The Guesthouse is obliged to inform the Customer of the exercising of the revocation right in writing without delay.
3. In the above cases of revocation the Customer is not entitled to compensation for damage.
VI. ARRIVAL AND DEPARTURE, OTHER REGULATIONS FOR THE HOSTEL STAY
1. The Customer is not entitled to the provision of certain specific rooms unless the Guesthouse has confirmed the provision of these specific rooms in writing.
2. For large groups, the Guesthouse will distribute the room allocation.
3. Booked rooms shall be available for the Customer from 1.00 p.m. on the arrival date.
4. On the departure date, the rooms shall be vacated and at the Guesthouse's free disposal by 11.00 a.m. at the latest.
5. If the actual number of Customers exceeds the number booked and expected, accommodation is not guaranteed for these additional members. In addition further charges may be applied
to the customer’s account.
6. We can only accept children under the age of 18 when they are accompanied by a responsible adult. Infants are not allowed
VIII. FINAL PROVISIONS
1. Changes or amendments to the Contract, in the acceptance of the offer or to these General Terms and Conditions shall be made in writing. Unilateral changes or modifications on the
part of the customer shall be invalid.
2. Place of performance and payment shall be the registered office of the Guesthouse.
3. Should individual provisions of these General Terms and Conditions for the Guesthouse Accommodation Contract be or become invalid or void, the validity of the remaining provisions
shall not be affected thereby. Moreover the statutory provisions shall apply.